The First and The Best
Established in 2002 HotSpotVPN is a pure VPN service with your privacy and protection at the core of it's business model.
The Tiny Hardware Firewall is the ultimate in endpoint protection for only 6.25 cents per day!
- Pricing for HotSpotVPN1 (pptp) $0.24 per day.
- Pricing for HotSpotVPN2 (openvpn) $0.30 - $0.38 per (includes free pptp vpn account).
- Unlike other VPN services HotSpotVPN can optionally virus scan and inspect all Internet traffic elements before they are sent to you. All known intrusion atempts and traffic infected with known viruses and malware are removed from your traffic stream before it is forwarded to you.
- HotSpotVPN offers the strongest encryption (256bits vs. 128bits) of any commercially available Virtual Private Network. If the government wont use 128bit encryption why should you?
- For the last ten years HotSpotVPN's servers have resided in redundant geographicly dispersed secure data centers. Each server enjoys a gigabit connection to the data center's multi gigabit backbone.
HotSpotVPN works on just about everything: iPads, Windows 7, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and OpenBSD are supported. If your OS is less than 8 years old it should just work. Many phones (iPhones, Droid phones, Most Symbian based Nokias, Windows Mobile and PocketPC ), and other small devices (Nokia Internet Tablets) are also supported.
You can use your VOIP even when your ISP does not want you to.
No additional services are required. There are no hidden costs. No extra email accounts, no extra software, no advertisements, no extra anything. Choose the VPN ports and protocols that are best for you. Optimize it for VOIP, video conferencing, or even block all Internet advertisements to save bandwidth. You can't do that with any other public VPN.
Over the last ten years HotSpotVPN has been recommended by The Wall Street Journal, PC Magazine, Intel, WiFiPlanet, MacWorld, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Seattle Times, TechWeb's MobilePipeline and many others.
If your VPN does not block viruses trojans and malware
then you are just tunneling trouble.